With this WordPress tutorial learn to create WordPress websites from scratch without knowing any programming language
WordPress For Beginners
- No prior knowledge of WordPress is required
Install WordPress to your computer
Create websites and blogs with WordPress
- Update and edit existing WordPress websites
- Understand the main features of WordPress
- Build a functional, beautiful, responsive websites with WordPress
- Leanr how to use the WordPress dashboard and know what everything does and how to use it
- Learn without any coding background
- Learn to find plugins & themes and how to install them
- Create Blogger website
- Create PhotoArt Website
- Create Business Website
- Create News Website – TechoBlog
- Learn SEO Settings for a Website
- No prior knowledge of WordPress is required as everything will be covered in this course
- You don’t need any coding experience at all.
- Basic Computer Use Knowledge
- A Computer with Internet Connection
- Nothing else! It’s just you, your computer and your ambition to get started today
Welcome to WordPress For Beginners: Learn to Build WordPress Websites course.
- Do you want to learn how to create WordPress websites?
- Do you want to learn WordPress to update existing websites?
- Do you wan to learn how to use WordPress?
- Are you a beginner and you do not know anything about coding?
If your answer is “yes” to above questions and if you want more, you are at the right place!
My “WordPress For Beginners: Learn to Build WordPress Websites” course will take you from beginner to advance level.
In this course, we will be working on 4 different WordPress projects. You will have a chance to learn to create and build 4 different types of WordPress websites.
- Blogger Website
- PhotoART Websites
- News Website “ TechnoBlog”
- Business Website
You will learn WordPress step-by-step with hands-on demonstrations.
This course is expertly designed to teach everyone from complete beginners, right through to professionals as a refresher.
In this course you will learn;
- What is WordPress
- Differences between WordPress Com and WordPress org
- Installing WordPress
- How to install WordPress by using XAMPP,
- How to install WordPress by using MAMP,
- To create and manage WordPress website,
- WordPress website defaults,
- Using WordPress Themes,
- To create Blog WordPress website,
- To create PhotoStudio WordPress website,
- To create News Website,
- To create Business Website,
- To create forms by using Contact Form 7,
- To set WordPress website SEO settings,
- To backup and restore WordPress Websites
Why would you want to take this course?
Our answer is simple: The quality of teaching.
When you enroll, you will feel the OAK Academy’s seasoned instructors expertise.
It’s no secret how technology is advancing at a rapid rate. New tools are released every day, WordPress updates its system, and it’s crucial to stay on top of the latest knowledge. With this course you will always have a chance to follow latest trends.
Video and Audio Production Quality
All our contents are created/produced as high quality video/audio to provide you the best learning experience.
You will be,
· Seeing clearly
· Hearing clearly
· Moving through the course without distractions
You’ll also get:
✔ Lifetime Access to The Course
✔ Fast & Friendly Support in the Q&A section
✔ Udemy Certificate of Completion Ready for Download
Dive in now!
We offer full support, answering any questions.
See you in the course!
- This course is for anyone who wants to get started creating websites / blogs
- Anyone who wants to learn WordPress
- Anyone who wants to develop WordPress skills
- Anyone who wants to create Business Websites
- Anyone who wants to create News Websites
- Anyone who wants to create TechnoBlog
- Anyone who wants to create PhotoArt Websites
- Anyone who wants to create Blogger Websites