Learn How to Evaluate a Potential Coach So that You Make the Right Decision and Avoid an Expensive Mistake.
- How to ask the right questions so that you can confidently choose the coach that is right for you
- How to handle the early stages of a coaching relationship so you can back out early if you see warning signs
- Develop a toolkit for evaluating coaches so that you can put together a 360 degree picture of who they are and how they can help you
- An interest in getting a high quality coach the first time
Getting a professional coach can be a huge opportunity.
Whether you end up leveling up your life or flushing thousands of dollars down the drain all comes down to your ability to effectively evaluate a potential coach.
You will often only have enough money to try things out with one or two people, which means it’s essential that you make the right decision the first time.
As I spoke about in the first course in this series, sometimes a significant amount of time must be spent up front with a coach while they just diagnose and define what exactly the problem(s) are that you are dealing with.
This can eat up a large chunk of your time and budget, and if you don’t get good results you have to start back at square one with the next person.
This course help you make a high quality decision about how to choose a coach.
I take you behind the scenes of how coaches think, their business models, their incentives, and how to deal with potential conflicts of interest.
By the end of the course you’ll have a complete toolbox for making a high quality decision about who to hire as a coach.
You’ll also get direct access to me through the discussion section or through private message, so if you are deciding on a coaching program you can ask me for personalized help to guide your decision.
See you on the inside,
- Professionals who want to level up their work skills
- Entrepreneurs who want to 10x their business
- Students who want to quickly improve their grades or prepare for their chosen career