Learn how to import excel data in C# and convert data from excel to SQL Server Database in C#
What you’ll learn
- Install SQL Server 2014 in Win 7, Win 10
Load data from file
Save data file in SQL Server Database
- Download and use free component
- Create SQL Server Data base and Table
- Create Excel data to SQL Converter
- Add Pro progress bar for loading Excel data
- Add progress bar while saving data to SQL
- General Knowledge of Programming
- General Knowledge of SQL Server
- Visual Studio 2017 Community edition or other versions
- Motivation to use in C# and SQL Server
With my 20 years programming skills i’m with you to share my knowledge with you.
If you try you will learn Import data from and save in SQL Server Database!
If you are beginners or student looking for a tutorial to create a converter to convert data and save in SQL Server in simplest way!
I started from beginning and show you how to install SQL Server 2014 and Visual Studio 2017.
Then started to create first data base in SQL Server and …
Then I talked about table and how to create,delete,rename and …
Then i’ll talk about downloading sample data file.
Then i’ll talk about free component
Then i’ll talk about create a App to load the data and show it in Data Grid View.
Then i’ll show how save data in Server Database!
Then i’ll show how to add progress bar while loading data and saving in SQL Server Database!
Don’t hesitate to start learning SQL Server!
Every thing will be discussed with sample project and you will have lot of fun within my course.
Say Hi Excel and SQL world and let’s go !!!
- Programmers who want to work with data in code!
- Programmers who want to create to SQL Server Converter in code!
- Programmers who want to make more money by importing the data in and saving it in Server Database!