Learn the Design Sprint by Google process of designing products using design thinking and client feedback in just 5 days
What you’ll learn
- How to get feedback on their products in just 5 days
Google Way of validating designs
How to design products
- How to create product prototypes
- How to test their product prototypes
- How to create sketches for their products
- How to decide which prototype to implement
- How to interview users to get feedback about their product
Do you want to understand your clients?
Do you want to really know your clients and what they want?
DO you want to jump from idea to user testing without investing hundreds of thousands of dollars in design and implementation?
Do you want to learn how Google designs products?
Then The Design Sprint course is for you!
In this course I’ll show the step by step, day by day process to build better products, just as Google, Slack, KLM and manu other do.
It is a 5 days process from Google Ventures that is ment to take a big challenge and get clarification on what the users expect. Throughout the 5 days you will understand, sketch, decide, prototype and validate your product features with your users.
This process is a combination between innovation, design thinking, business strategy, the science of client behaviour and many more.
Day 1 – Monday
- set your long term goal
- map your processes
- ask the experts and learn from their issues
- identify the problem
- define your design sprint target
Day 2 – Tuesday
- get inspired by lightning demo
- sketch possible solutions
Day 3 – Wednesday
- decide which sketch to use
- storyboard your solution
Day 4 – Thursday
- prototype the solution
Day 5 – Friday
- user interviews
- identify patterns
Who do you need to participate at the Design Sprint?
- you need maximum 7 people, more than that will be hard to manage and doesn’t provide additional value.
- Finance Expert
- Marketing Expert
- Customer Expert
- Tech/logistics Expert
- Design Expert
- Product Owners
- Team Leaders
- Marketing Agencies
- UX Designer