Best Everyday Practices to Improve Your Memory
What you’ll learn
- At the end of my course, you will be able to remember where you put your objects and to remember why you went into a room when you have a mind blank;
- You will learn how to remember people’s names and faces and to memorize the exact order of one or more complete packs of cards;
- Remember the dates for appointments, birthdays, anniversaries;
- You will be able to learn one or more foreign languages easily;
- If you’re a student, this course will give you a boost for studying: Poems, History, Biology, Medical Terms, Mathematics or anything you want to learn;
- By using the memory techniques presented in this course, it will be very easy for you to memorize the important points of speech or even the entire speech or presentation, and eliminate the fear of forgetting forever.
- There are no special requirements , other than having an interest in this fascinating area of Improvement.
- No prior knowledge in memory improvement required ! You will see for yourself how simple and handy this skill is!
** WELCOME TO “The Practical Memory Techniques Course- Best Everyday Practices to Improve Your Memory” **
Are you bored of all the dusty theory you find in most memory improvement books and courses?
Are you exhausted of hearing about: short term memory,long term or learning theories?
Are you tired of inefficient games or stupid quizzes?
Then, this course is right for you! Here, you’re in the right place for really improving your memory!
What is the challenge of this course?
After creating The Memory Techniques Course series (also available on Udemy), where I presented in detail and with a lot of examples the whole range of techniques, I noticed a great interest in this topic, especially as regards the practical part of memory improvement, so I’ve created this new course, dedicated entirely to practical activities.
In this course, you will find simple but powerful memory techniques that you can apply in your daily life, that can ensure your success in different situations that you face everyday.
These techniques can become your new mnemonic arsenal that will help you:
1. To Remember Where You Put Your Things;
2. To Remember Why You Went into a Room;
3. To Remember Shopping Lists and To-Do Lists;
4. To Create a Mental Calendar and to Memorize Appointments and Anniversaries;
5. Memorize Everyday Numbers (short, medium or long numbers like: the CVV of your card, PIN numbers, bank accounts numbers, computer passwords, telephone numbers, and so on);
6. Using Techniques in your Career (for Business Meetings and Public Speaking);
7. To effectively apply the Techniques for Study and Learning;
8. To Learn Foreign Languages easily;
9. To Remember People’s Names and Faces;
10. …And if you need it, you will learn how to memorize long sequences of playing cards (one or more shuffled decks).
You will also learn tips and tricks from the memory experts, to help you memorize more effectively.
I’m sure you will enjoy it and I can’t wait to be your guide and mentor on this exciting new journey!
Chris M Nemo
Memory Improvement Writer& Blogger at The Mnemo Bay
All published lectures have been captioned.The subtitles of this course, automatically generated by the Udemy platform, have been corrected by the instructor so that they can be used by the students.
- Anyone looking to develop new learning and memory improvement skills. This course is suitable for complete beginners,too.
- People who think they have a bad memory and want to do something about it