Skyrocket through months of improvement in days! Turn your guitar playing from feeling like “work” to simply “pure fun”.
What you’ll learn
- Finally, you will be able to play songs FLUENTLY, and in an effortless manner.
You will switch between all the chords in a lightning-fast way, and without even looking.
Playing songs will stop feeling like “mental work” – where you have to stop and think about the chord shapes all the time. You will move on to the stage where it’s simply FUN.
- 97$ Value Bonus: Enjoy 8 Fancy Guitar Songs Masters E-Books on various guitar topics that’ll help improve your music life.
- You will never need to stop, look at the fingers and slowly move them when a chord change is coming. All of these chord changes will occur in a flash.
- Switching between chords is the #1 obstacle for beginners – and you’ll break through it 10X faster than everyone else.
- Bonus: You will also learn how to find the correct strumming pattern for ANY song, using my bullet-proof method that have solved this huge issue for thousands of students already.
- Bonus PDF: The Guitar Songs Masters Printable Campfire Songbook with over 30 fun campfire classics.
- A desire to be able to play your favorite songs without efforts.
By the end of this course – you will be able to easily execute the chord changes between all the basic chords – in a smooth and lightning-fast way. Without even looking.
“Playing fast on the campfire was stressful for me. That changed now. The exact course I was missing for years! Even fingerpicking was easier than strumming chords.” Markus Hees (Google Translate from German)
“The instructions are clear and informative and presented in an entertaining way. There are lots of examples of songs that you can play.” Ivan Carter
“Very simple and straightforward concepts that just work! Changing chord never felt so easy. Great bonus pdf’s as well.” Barak Yaari
“When I first saw this course I really hoped that it would be the information that I needed to make me sit down and work on my chord changes and strumming. I am delighted to say that it really is!! I am already seeing a big difference in my playing. If you are unhappy with the speed and accuracy of your chord changes, your guitar and your audience will love you!” Amanda Yates
“All of a sudden, my fingers know where to go and hey presto I can finger the chord and make chord transitions so much easier.” Malcolm Casswell
This mini-course will teach you exactly how to overcome (and speed through!) the obstacle of changing chords fast – which is the #1 obstacle that is causing 90% of the beginner guitarists to quit within a few weeks/months.
By enrolling and putting in the little work that you’ll learn about – I can assure you that you WON’T be one of the quitters.
Changing chords is not gonna be a challenge for you anymore – and instead you are going to focus simply on playing the songs fluently, and even singing along if you wish.
You will achieve that through practicing (for a couple of minutes a day) a small bunch of simple, fun, yet extremely powerful exercises – which will help you DRILL all the chord changes deep into your muscle memory.
You are going to feel the results today, and you are going to be able to cut through months of slow improvement in just days-couple of weeks, and skip to the fun parts of playing the guitar.
By doing the exercises – you will be able to take your guitar playing from the initial, hard stage, where it feels like constant “hard work” – where each chord change is a hassle – and you have to look down and slowly move your fingers one by one…
Into the stage where it’s just “pure, expressive fun”, and you can simply play all of your favorite songs without even thinking about it, without any efforts, and without these “flow-killing” stops between the chords.
Guitar is simple – by knowing these basic chords and how to switch between them at ease + a couple of strumming patterns (which I will teach you in the course as well) = you will be able to play literally tens of thousands of songs.
So join me inside and start having FUN with your favorite songs, instead of struggling with changing chords.
97$ Value Bonus: The Guitar Songs Masters Complete E-Books Library: On top of everything that’s above, you’ll get 8 more fancy guitar E-Books that’ll help you massively improve your guitar life.
- The 14 Best Guitar Apps That You’ll Actually Use
- 11 Guitar Practice Tips for Speedy Improvement
- The Complete Guitar Chords Cheat-Book
- The 13 Best Guitar Accessories That You’ll Need
- My Secret Songbooks Link-Bank: Get Access to 7 Songbooks with 5000+ Songs
- 9 Cool Ways to Customize Your Guitar
- Improve Your Sense of Rhythm Cheat-Sheet
- 5 Fun Techniques to Spice-Up Your Cover Songs
Why should you listen to me on this?
I own almost ALL of my progress on guitar in my first few years to a couple of close friends who showed me these exercises when I just started out.
Thanks to the exercises, I was able to see tremendous and fast improvement in my ability to play my favorite songs – which is what kept me so motivated to keep going along the guitar-learning journey – which so many people give up on.
Over the years, I improved the exercises, added to them, and taught them to my own students, while consistently seeing these tremendous results keep happening – time and time again.
Trust me – you’re going to be surprised by the speed at which you’re going to see yourself improving and playing your favorite songs in a smoother and better way, every single day. ENJOY!
Time for A short bio in 3rd person: (:
Alon Cooper is a multi-instrumentalist based in Israel and Australia, working with other artists mostly as a guitarist, pianist and harmonica player – and specializes in blues, jazz, and rock n’ roll.
Cooper is the founder of the blog Guitar Songs Masters-com – one of the top five most-read guitar blog worldwide*, (formerly GuitarHippies-com) and its accompannying video courses academy. Cooper also founded Harmonica Jamz – an interactive harmonica video course and blog.
Over the last several years, he spent many months traveling through four different continents with his guitar and harmonicas, performing in venues and teaching music around the globe – online and with local students.
Cheers, and I’m looking forward to seeing you inside,
*According to stats by SimilarWeb-com
- Beginners who are still struggling when trying to switch between the chords. (struggling: it takes you more than 1 second)