Communicate with more purpose, power and impact for life, workplace, presentations, networking, & even a Job interview.
- Storytelling for Business, workplace and life.
- Please, watch the preview videos before enrolling in the course
Stories that connect (Business and life storytelling)
Well-told stories have the power to teach, clarify, and inspire.
Step by step system you can follow (the P4C system) to Communicate with more purpose, power and impact for life, workplace, presentations, networking, & even a Job interview.
There is no greater skill that will positively impact your life and career as much as becoming a masterful storyteller.
The ability to tell your own story is critical to successfully navigating job interviews, networking events, and first-time meetings with others.
You will know how to prepare for the next time someone says, “So tell me about yourself.”
This course is a straightforward, hands-on guide that will load you up with tons of tips on storytelling …
if you want lessons you can use right away to become a more effective storyteller and communicator, then you are in the right place.
By the end of the course, you’ll come away with the mindset and roadmaps necessary to tell better stories, which can help you in multiple ways in the workplace, in the marketplace, and in your everyday life.
Are you ready?
This course is a practical step by step roadmap (P4C system) to crafting and delivering more powerful, persuasive stories that you can use to get more of what you want out of your career and your life.
What this course is about?
- Storytelling mindset
- Storytelling principles in real world
- Storytelling in communication with people in your workplace, or your friends or with any human.
- Storytelling to answer the awkward question you will be asked in any party… ‘tell me what you do in life’
- Storytelling to show your powers in any job interview.
- Storytelling to help you in marketing and sales.
What this course is NOT about!
- It is not about public speaking although you will find some golden nuggets of tips and tricks that will help you in public speaking.
- It is not about novel writing or children story writing (actually it is not about writing at all)
- It is not about video storytelling or social media story telling but you’ll find the tips and tricks in this course very useful.
In an age of information overload, stories manage to cut through the clutter, offering meaning and significance.
it well known that ”Great leaders are great storytellers”.
Why this course?
- The market is flooded with a dizzying array of books, experts, and resources on business storytelling. This course cuts through the hype to clarify and demystify the storytelling process.
- offers step-by-step instructions for finding, shaping and telling powerful stories. You’ll learn about the essential ingredients that go into any good story and how to avoid common storytelling pitfalls.
- All the experts suggest you tell stories — but no one tells you how.
- People forget facts, but they never forget a good story. Unfortunately it’s never that simple, though.
If you are wondering why am I qualified to teach neuromarketing, behavioural psychology and storytelling… Let me tell you a little about me (Some not so humble bragging)
My name is Heba which means a gift …
Five years ago, dissecting real brains was my morning routine after coffee. ( No need for goosebumps … It was Lab animals’ Brains with me wearing white lab coat and surgical gloves).
Imagine holding that pink-grayish brain tissues in your hands … wondering how this small sticky squashy organ controls your emotions and your decisions.
In my previous life … I was a neuroscientist (I had a Ph.D. and M.Sc. in behavioral Neuro-Pharmacology). I had five Scientific medical publications, Published in 5 of the most respectful international medical journals.
Five years ago, with a full cup of Strong Coffee and a sink full of dishes, my entrepreneurial Journey started with my first website (which is not in English).
Where I helped Mothers (who are fighting like a ninja) to be more productive and happier with her children? I have 84000+ Mothers following my Page and 6000+ Moms subscribers to my blog as well as 2000+ moms enrolled in my courses. A novel or (course in a story) and five children stories are my left-behind legacy in the field of Motherhood.
With a bigger cup of stronger coffee and more dishes in the sink Plus many business and marketing lessons from my first business. I started a second Entrepreneurial Adventure… it is the adventure of the neuro-psychology of business to gain the hearts and the brains of the customers…
****This course is not about the technology … it is about the Psychology and storytelling.****
*****There is NO technical tutorial or how to technically setup your social media or how to use any other tools.****
******Please, check the preview videos before enrolling to check my accent and English and to be sure that you are happy with my teaching style so that you save your time ******
******* You are Backed by 30 day money back guarantee by Udemy. So no risks for you.*******
Signup today, and start telling YOUR own stories…
May the storytelling Force be with you.
- Beginner Marketer
- Beginner startups
- Beginner Public speaker
- Beginner Trainer or presenter
- Employer who wants to nail a job interview with stories