Learn Easily the SQL Server Database From Scratch ,SQL Select Query,Operators,…|Search Data by Real SQL Project Sample
What you’ll learn
- Install SQL Server 2014 in Win 7, Win 10
- Create SQL Server Data base
- Create SQL Table and work with it
- Numeric data types: int,bigint,float,bit,smallint, …
- English text data types: char,varchar,text,varchar(max) ,…
- Unicode text data types: nchar,nvarchar,ntext,nvarchar(max) ,…
- Date data types: Date,Datetime,Time,Datetime2, …
- Identity column and Auto increment column
- Project 1: Create Phone Book Data base
- Select Query In SQL
- Where clause in SQL Select query
- Between Operator for Searching Data
- IN Operator for Searching in SQL
- SQL Like Operator for Searching
- Logical Operators of SQL
- NULL Values in SQL
- Alias Names in SQL
- SQL Aggregate Functions
- Nothing! just inner motivation to learn SQL Server
With my 20 years programming skills i’m with you to share my knowledge with you.
If you try you will learn SQL Server!
If you are beginners or student looking for a tutorial that learn the SQL Server in simplest way!
If you wanna make more money with learning the SQL!
I started from beginning and show you how to install SQL Server 2014.
Then started to create first data base in SQL Server and …
Then I talked about form table and how to create,delete,rename and …
Then i’ll talk about Numeric data types.
Then i’ll talk about English and Unicode text data types.
Then i’ll talk about Date and Time data types.
Then i’ll talk about GUID data type.
Then i’ll talk about Identity auto increment column.
Then i’ll talk about Attach,Detach and making DB offline.
Then i’ll create Phone Book database project from scratch!
Then i’ll talk about Select query for showing data.
Then i’ll talk about Searching data with Where Clause.
Then i’ll talk about Searching data with Between , IN , NOT , LIKE operators.
Then i’ll talk about Searching data with ( = , < , <= , >, >= , <> ) operators.
Then i’ll talk about Wildcards in Like Operator such as %.
Then i’ll talk about Logical Operators of SQL.
Then i’ll talk about NULL Values in SQL.
Then i’ll talk about Alias Names in SQL.
Then i’ll talk about SQL Aggregate Functions.
Don’t hesitate to start learning SQL Server!
Every thing will be discussed with sample project and you will have lot of fun within my course.
Say Hi SQL world and let’s go !!!
- Any one who wants to start SQL Server but can’t find appropriate source!