An Agency’s 6 Step Guide To Social Media For Absolute Beginners – Social Media Marketing
What you’ll learn
- They’ll be able to understand the psychology of each platform so they can pick which one is best for them
They’ll know how to figure out what kind of content works best for their audience
They’ll understand basic advertising and influencer marketing
- Theyll be able to create high quality content for their platforms without any fancy gear
- Learn how to build a community of fans around your brand
- A phone
- Desktop for some tools you may want to use
- Be registered to a scheduling platform (Hootsuite, Later, Sendible, Onlypult, etc)
Learn an agency approach in creating social media success in 6 steps.
Have you ever…
Felt confused on what social media platform you should be on?
Felt unsure if the content your sharing is something your audience will like?
Pressed the BOOST button on Facebook and wasted money?
Social media used to be a way to find new friends, reconnect with old ones, and stay connected with current ones.
Along the way some very creative and business-minded individuals have capitalized on the ability to connect with new people worldwide.
They have turned regular profiles into business accounts, and in turn most major platforms adapted with features that make it easier to drive traffic to websites or to make sales directly through the platform.
Those who did it right were able to create off-the-charts results.
Those who didn’t…
… are still stuck trying to figure it out.
Which is why we, Vision Paradox, created Social Media Marketing 101.
Throughout the years we’ve had the pleasure of working with brands such as Max Amini, developing his social strategy and selling out his shows all over the world to tech companies like Festiie, where we got them 3,000 new Facebook likes, 1.2 million views on their video, and 1200 new email leads in 6 days.
It’s through that experience and testing we’ve boiled everything we know to the 6 steps we teach in Social Media Marketing 101.
Would you like to learn the 6 steps Vision Paradox uses to create social media results for their clients?
Would you feel excited if we showed you simple ways to make your profile stand out, how to make your content better, build your following, and how to make content that will last you for months?
Does that sound good to you?
You excited yet?? Good.
If you look up to influencers on Instagram, Youtube, or anywhere else, they all started at the same place: THE BEGINNING.
We designed this course to take you from BEGINNER to ADVANCED in 6 steps.
So whether you’re a beginner or have been doing this for a while, you’ll find these steps as a guideline.
In this course you’ll be learning how to:
- Identify your audiences for each platform, and post the right kind of content that your audiences will respond to.
- Post meaningful and aesthetically pleasing content that can grab the attention of potential followers.
- Find ways to efficiently schedule content posting on each platform.
- Master each platform and effectively leverage each one to drive up sales or promote a product.
- Keep your finger off that BOOST button. There are better ways to increase the visibility for each post.
- Formulate copy that is compelling, meaningful and brand-compliant.
- Find which platform is better for your business or brand
- Create months worth of content for all platforms.
The focus of this course:
To get you focused on the right things that matter to you and your audience so you can start building results.
Whether you’re a personal brand or a business, these steps will apply to you.
By the end of this course, you’ll know exactly what kind of content your audience will like, which platforms will work best for you, and how to automate your social media in less than 4 hours.
Imagine in the near future how you’ll feel when
You’ve created content that both you and your audience loves.
Your social media is on autopilot.
You’ve built a community that loves you and your brand.
Can you see that for yourself?
That all starts with making a choice.
Now that you’ve gotten a great idea of how Vision Paradox’s Social Media Marketing 101 course works by now. We hope you’re feeling excited!
Enroll now to get started.
- People who want a smart and intentional approach to social media
- Anyone who feels confused about what to post on Instagram, YouTube, Facebook, or Twitter
- People who’ve spent countless hours trying to figure out social media, but still feel lost
- Anyone who’s frustrated with how much time it takes to do social media marketing
- People who want to understand how social media marketing works before outsourcing it
- People who don’t know where to start their social media marketing
- Small business owners
- Personal Brands
- Start Ups
- Clothing Brands
- Anyone who’s never used a social platform