Python | Programming Language | MongoDB | Django | XML | SQLite | GUI | Tkinter – Python Programming
- The basics of Python programming language by examples.
- Object-oriented programming concept (OOP).
- Classes, objects, inheritance, garbage collection.
- Basic introduction on MongoDB which will help you start coding for Big Data databases and cloud computing.
- Simplified introduction on how to start with Django.
- Basic web languages (HTML, CSS)
- Introduction to image processing with Python and PIL.
- Introduction to code for graphical user interface with Python, Tkinter and wxPython.
- Basic introduction for XML and how to use Python for XML related tasks.
- Introduction for how to use Python for file processing.
- Introduction to SQLite.
- Practice HTML and CSS content in this course with free web hosting
- Internet connection
- Essential computer skills.
- Passion to learn coding with Python.
- Passion to learn how to use Python with the popular technologies introduced in this course.
WHAT IS THIS COURSE ABOUT?
This course covers the basics of Python programming language and introduces how to use Python with the technologies introduced in this course.
WHAT IS GOING TO BE COVERED IN THIS COURSE?
Main topics to be introduced in this course as follows:
1- Basics of Python Programming Language
2- Object Oriented Programming, Inheritance, Garbage Collection
3- File Processing
4- Python with SQLite
5- Python for XML Related Tasks
6- HTML, CSS
8- Cloud Computing & MongoDB
10- How To Use Python For Other Technologies, such as PIL and wxPython
WHY TAKE THIS COURSE?
Very importantly, this course does not only cover the basics of Python, but also introduces how to use Python for several tasks including graphical user interface, web, database, cloud computing etc. So, you will see where to start for other technologies and you will enjoy to see the result.
You don’t need to be developer to take this course. The use of Python will make your computations or the development of the tools which you need to implement quite fast and easy.
- Everybody who has essential computer skills with passion to learn programming with Python
- College students
- Course instructors
- Engineers, scientists, analysts, researchers, students
- Analysts who need to implement programs for specific computational tasks
- IT specialists
- QA members
- Software developers
- Software architects
- Web developers