PHP Project based course : For those who aspire to be a web application developer . Learn to make from scratch with OOP.
What you’ll learn
- This course will teach students about how to make their code more maintainable and reusable using object oriented programming concept . In this course we will make a nice blog with PHP OOP concept and mysql that helps students to understand the real need of OOP in making the applications.
Students will learn PHP(OOP),how to deal with simple and complex queries, Code reusability Bootstrap and many more
Students will learn to make database table structure
- Create Database using phpMyAdmin
- MySQLI database queries
- Students will make a nice blog from scratch
- A basic PHP(OOP) knowledge
- Any computer (Windows, Mac or Linux is fine)
- Text editor- I’m using sublime text 3
Do you want to know how real world application are made?
Do you want to write clean code?
Do you want to be expert in PHP?
This course take you form scratch from designing of web pages to designing database structure to writing reusable code with object oriented programming approach. I have seen many courses made in php and mysql in udemy were very basic which definitely not helpful for students to be a market ready after completing those courses. Therefore i thought to make a robust web application where i can teach my students not only writing code and storing data in database but better approach to do the task. Therefore i came with a blog application to make my students easy to understand about the project requirements.
PHP is one of the high demanded programming languages in the world. Around 80% of websites and web applications are made with PHP.
Therefore, you can take the advantages of this language to be a better programmer/engineer in software companies with a good salary.
so what’s the course about?
I will personally guide you, step by step, in creating your own robust blog application:
- creating unique slug for each posts. slug are more SEO friendly than ID
- inserting data to database with multiple parameters and conditions
- storing tags for each post. one post may associated with multiple tags. Think about stackoverflowwhere users can browse all posts associated with that tag.
- We make pivot table and you will learn how to query that
- we will implement the search engine feature for our blog application.
- we will add most popular posts feature in our application. How we do that??
- we will add comments system as most of the websites in the world allows users to leave their opinion about the article. This should be approved by admin before they come live. we will handle this as well.
- we will add authentication system and you will see how session are used to protect routes.
- People who are interested in making web applications using PHP programming language
- People who aspired to become web application developer and get job in software companies.
- If you want to make your personal website
- if you want to enhance your PHP and MySQL skill
- Students who want to get idea about their school project