Master The Art Of Outsourcing To Build Your Business Faster And Achieve Time, Geographic And Financial Freedom – How To Earn More Money
- Learn the fundamentals of outsourcing and hiring freelancers for your online business
- How to rapidly scale your existing business using outsourcers and virtual assistants
- How to build a new income stream with a focus on outsourcing most of the business tasks
- What you should and should not outsource in your business
- Effectively judge, hire and manage workers and tasks for them.
- Smoothly automate parts of your business so you do not have to be involved at all!
- Create an overall strategy for your business to best utilize your workers for maximum gain and scaling.
- A beginner’s knowledge of digital marketing
- A passion to learn, build and scale up your own business!
This course will cover the NUMBER ONE most valuable skill in all of internet marketing. In fact, this skill is the foundation of ALL successful businesses since time began.
And that skill is… Delegation. (AKA – outsourcing)
When you know how to outsource systems, processes and tasks within your business, generating more revenue and profits becomes much MUCH easier.
Not only that, it will make you feel less overwhelmed. Less stressed out. It will mean you will have a lot more free time, allowing you to put other ideas you have into action… or to pursue other interests outside of business.
In other words, it will make you a happier person.
Why? Because writing small checks which turn into larger checks, whilst having more free time, is a recipe for happiness.
Outsourcing is something that we do ourselves (we have 50 full-time people around the world) and it is something that will help you greatly no matter what business model you are pursuing (or want to pursue), whether that be..
- Blogging or publishing
- Affiliate Marketing
- Selling Information Products
- Running E-commerce Stores
- Selling Software
- Offering Professional Services
…or anything else.
Of course, you may imagine that getting other people to do work for you is expensive.
But it isn’t when you know how to do it properly.
In fact, like anything else, it’s a real art (even though it may not seem like it).
And that is what this course is about – teaching you to MASTER THE ART OF OUTSOURCING – and how to use these new skills to blast through roadblocks and bottlenecks in your business by getting OTHER PEOPLE to do tasks that you either don’t want to do or don’t have the time or ability to do yourself.
- If you already have a business, we’ll show you how to grow it.
- If you are just starting your business, we will teach you how to build new income streams with a focus on outsourcing.
- In fact, we will also give you three potential business models you can follow.
Course material includes:
- How to plan and implement your outsourcing strategy
- What you should and should not outsource
- Where to find and how to hire quality freelancers
- How to manage your freelancers effectively
- How to scale the number of people working for you as you grow your business
- Templates and examples, mindmaps and other valuable downloadable information
In our 25+ lectures, you will learn:
Introduction to Outsourcing
- What is outsourcing, and how can it benefit your business?
- How we have used outsourcing to grow our business
- How to plan out and implement your outsourcing strategy.
Advantages to Outsourcing – How To Earn More Money
- Getting things done FAST and true 24/7 operating hours
- Your ability to easily hire expert skills to get tasks done better and faster than you yourself could ever do.
- You can focus on core activities that grow your business and make you MONEY
- Automate certain portions of your business
- Time freedom
Real-world Examples of What We Have Outsourced – How To Earn More Money
- Software development
- eCommerce projects
- Web design and overhaul of our company’s Member’s area
- We answer certain objections to outsourcing, such as:
- Spending money: We show how this is not the case, and how not hiring freelancers will cost you money in the long run
- Not being in control: This is more of a psychological issue. If you wish to grow your business, you must let other people manage some of your daily tasks
- Privacy & Security: There are certain sensitive tasks you would never want to outsource, and we will teach you what these are
- Communication issues: Making sure that you work with someone who you can effectively communicate with is part of the hiring process. We will show you the best and most effective methods, and how to write instructions clearly.
How to Build a Business Around Outsourcing – How To Earn More Money
- Along with our lecture on the specific business models, we have mindmaps and documents on how to build these businesses through outsourcing
Effective Outsourcing Strategies
- Determine what tasks you can outsource: Written content, graphic design, social media management, general marketing and promotions, software creation
- What you should not outsource: Areas that require security such as Paypal, email marketing platforms, domain name and web hosting accounts
- Check certain platforms that allow limited access, such as WordPress accounts, Amazon Seller Central, Google Analytics, etc
- Strategies for working full time and working part-time on your business
- How to Identify and plan tasks to be outsourced
- Create your own outsourcing strategy mindmap
Finding High-Quality Freelancers
- Key outsourcing platforms and how to use them
- Job posting overview and interviewing potential candidates
- How to write and post your job title and description
- How to select candidates
- Pricing your job
- Individual freelancers versus agencies and firms
- Country of origin versus job type
- How to evaluate their expertise
- Filtering proposals and candidates
- Freelancer red flags and what to avoid
- The post-hiring process and how to write and communicate clear instructions
- Our time-tested freelancer testing strategy for new hires
Managing Your Freelancers Effectively
- The basics of managing your workers
- How to manage without micromanaging
- An overview of the best management tools to use
- Responding to low quality work and solving issues
- What to do before firing a freelancer
Scaling Your Outsourcing as Your Business Grows
- The basics of scaling and how to do it responsibly
- Avoiding scaling pitfalls that could squeeze your bottom-line
- When to scale
- How to effectively scale
- Expanding your “outsource force”
- How to turn your trusted freelancers into managers in your business
- Hiring freelancers as your employees and getting them off outsourcing platforms
- Knowing your “end-game” in your business to properly scale
Who this course is for:
Business owners and students who may be intimidated with hiring other people for the very first time
Business owners who wish to learn the basics of outsourcing and how to scale as their business grows
Students and 9-5 workers just dipping their toes into the powerful world of online businesses and dream of the freedom of working from home and setting their own hours. Outsourcing is essential to achieve this!
- Online business owners wishing to grow their business