Hands on Practical Examples with OpenCV & Python
- Basics of NumPy
- Face Detection with OpenCV
- Draw shapes on images and videos with OpenCV
- Smoothing, blurring, thresholding, and morphological operations with OpenCV
- Objects Tracking with OpenCV
- Histograms with OpenCV
- Basic programming skills in python language python would be beneficial.
- A Windows, Mac or Linux computer.
- All you need is a PC and a working internet connection
Welcome to this on OpenCV Python Tutorial For Beginners. OpenCV is an image processing library created by Intel and later supported by Willow Garage and now maintained by Itseez. opencv is available on Mac, Windows, Linux. Works in C, C++, and Python. it is Open Source and free. opencv is easy to use and install.
The goal of this course is to provide you with a working knowledge of OpenCV with Python. We’ll start with the basics, starting from installing OpenCV with Python on Windows, Mac, and Ubuntu. Then we will see how to create your first OpenCV python script. Then we will dive deep into the amazing world of computer vision Using OpenCV and learn the most important concepts about computer vision using OpenCV .
So Let’s get started !!!
- Anyone who wants to code
- New Programmers and Developers