Learn how and why you should implement proper grant types and flows to protect your application using OAuth 2.0!
- The basics of OAuth for web security and application authentication.
- OAuth terminology and mechanics.
- Why you should use OAuth and when to use it as a developer.
- Good and bad use cases for OAuth.
- Common use scenarios for using OAuth.
- OAuth server and client side information.
- How to access Google and Facebook credentials with OAuth.
- An HTTPS client and a local HTTP server (we’ll cover this!)
If you’re interested in making a secure web or mobile application, then you need to know and understand OAuth.
In this course you’ll learn everything you need to know about OAuth 2.0 authentication protocol and authorization tokens as a beginner to OAuth.
It’s challenging even for technical professionals to create the proper flows and select the right grant types needed to protect application data securely.
That’s why you’ll learn all the theory and practical skills necessary to integrate OAuth 2.0 into your application by enrolling in the OAuth 2: Web Security & Application Authentication course.
If you’re ready to learn why OAuth 2.0 is a great tool for authenticating your applications, you’re curious about tokens, flows, implementation, and more OAuth 2.0 topics, then you need this course.
So, what are you waiting for? Click the white “Buy Now” button on the upper right corner of this page and secure your applications today!
- OAuth, web security, and API security beginners.
- Web and mobile application developers interested in Google, PayPal, LinkedIn, and Facebook authentication.