Understand Color Harmonies and Learn Photoshop Retouching for Night Portraits
- You will be able to make your night portraits outstanding
- You will know how color harmonies work
- You will know how to use photoshop for retouching portraits
- You will know how to do RAW conversion
- You will know how to color grade images
- You will know how to work with lights on the images and adjust contrasts
- Photoshop CC
- Mac or Windows Computer
In this course we are looking at the subject of night portrait photography and editing in photoshop.
Night portraits can be really impressive form of art, yet they can be nothing without proper knowledge of photoshop which is cruical for creating stunning portraits at night.
Why is it so demanding? It is no secret that to take a great portrait we need to have enough light, simply because it is way easier to take images in such an environment. Unfortunately when taking portraits at night we have much less light available – and the one that we have it’s often from neons or lanterns. Naturaly if we want to create good image we will not be using high iso which will give us a lot of noise and rough look. We will try to preserve as many details as possible – and because of that our images might be underexposed.
In this course I will lead you step by step from raw conversion. I will show you how to make image look better in camera raw or lightroom and prepare it for retouching in photoshop.
In photoshop I will teach how how to clean up image in non destructive way using empty layer and dodge & burn, as well as I will show you techniques that will help you to even out harsh transitions!
As a next step we will be working with lights and shadows, we will be adjusting contrasts and working with colors based on color harmonies. I will show you not onlhy how to tone the image but how to use existing colors better to make the object stand out.
We will finish the course with my final adjustements, just to make sure every light and color on the image is as it supposed to be!
- Photographers who want’s to learn more about editing night portraits
- Photographer who want’s to learn effective camera raw processing for retouching
- People who want’s to explore extra tips and tricks in photoshop
- People who want’s to learn more about color harmonies
- People who want’s to create outstanding colorful images