React – Become job ready by building real world projects using the most popular frontend framework
What you’ll learn
- Build and deploy real world and robust client side applications
The React JS Framework
Standards of building world class applications
This course starts from the very basics, explaining exactly what and Redux are, when and how to use it. The problem with most of the React community is lack of understanding of the fundamental principles. This course focuses on providing a very deep understanding of React and Redux.
Thereafter, we’ll go all the way from basic to advanced. We’ll not just scratch the surface but dive deeply into React as well as popular libraries like Router, and Redux Thunk.
By the end of the course, you’ll be able to build almost any sort of single page application.
What will you build?
This course uses a project driven approach, which means you will learn by doing. In every single lesson, you’ll learn something new, while building on real-world projects.
- Customisable copyrighting component with
- Basic number counter component
- Complete todos manager application
- Alert customisable components with Higher order components
- Complete full-stack blog with
- Forum application with Redux
What should you bring to succeed in this course?
- How to build an deploy real-world applications with React and Redux
- Frontend state management with redux
- Single page application routing with React router.
- Asynchronous server communication in Redux applications using redux thunk.
- Debugging React / Redux applications
- Building powerful, fast and user-friendly reactive web applications.
Who was this course built for?
This course is for you if:
- You know the basics of React and want to five deeper
- You want to understand how works with Redux
- You want to build a portfolio with numerous projects
PS: More lessons to be uploaded in the following days for the Redux-Forum
- Beginner developers willing to become frontend developers
- Developers who want to get jobs at leading tech companies like Netflix / Facebook / Slack using the technologies taught in this course
- Developers who want to learn how to build and deploy robust client side web applications
- developers willing to build projects and add to their portfolios
- developer who want to learn advanced concepts and improve on their skills