Learn how to design and create a cross platform mobile app with Adobe XD and React Native.
- Cross Platform Development
- React Native
- Mobile Development
- Java Script
- Adobe XD
- Android Development
- iOS Development
- A basic understanding of programming
Want to develop mobile apps but find Swift and Android Studio tedious and confusing?
If only there was a cross platform solution where you could jump right in…
React Native is just what you are looking for, a powerful framework for designing native cross platform applications.
In this course we will go through designing and developing a cross platform food delivery app using react native.
What you will learn in this course:
- Get familiar with mobile development
- Designing the app with Adobe XD
- How to effectively set up a project with react native
- Using third party libraries to improve our development experience
- Developing front end components
- Implementing highly performing animations
- Adding our created screens to React Navigation
- Creating components which can be reused, improving our coding efficiency
- Connecting the app with an online database and storing data
We believe the best way to learn something is by creating real world usable software. Therefore, even if it’s your first time trying out mobile development, by the end of this course, you will be very confident and knowledgable in this field, making it easy for you to enter this industry.
This application is applicable in every day life as it solves the problem of food ordering making it easier and more convenient for both the end user and the merchant, having such knowledge you will be able to upgrade and modify it as you desire.
This course might serve as a stepping stone for you to enter the mobile development industry, so what are you waiting for?
- Developers who wish to increase their knowledge in cross platform development.
- Students who want to learn how to create a full app from design to code.