- A solid foundation in HTML(e.g. recognize what <section></section> means)
- A solid foundation in CSS(e.g. know the difference between position: relative and position: absolute)
- You will be required to download JQuery and Google Maps for this course. Both of these are available free. Although I have included these files in the source code, I suggest you also learn to download them yourself so you will know where to get the correct files for future projects
Do you want to become an expert web developer?
If so, you’ve come to the right place! This course will guide you step by step in creating a responsive website COMPLETELY from scratch.
Okay, so what’s the course about?
After completing this website, you can be certain:
- you are proficient with HTML/CSS
- you are familiar with responsive web design
- and much more!
By enrolling in this course, you will have my COMPLETE support. I love helping students out and am ready to answer any question you may have: programming issues, errors, general programming advice – it doesn’t matter!
Finally, you’ll discover that programming websites is a lot of fun and I know you’ll have a great time implementing your own unique ideas as well as the ones we implement together.
What are you waiting for?