Learnink markers coloring techniques and tips. Start from sketching to realistic illustration.
What you’ll learn
- How to draw realistic food using ink markers.
Basic techniques and tips for drawing and coloring
How to show light and shade with ink markers.
- How to make color gradation
- How to create textures with ink markers.
- Choosing paper type.
- Correcting your drawing mistakes or hiding them.
- A will to learn and try something new.
- Ink Markers (Alcohol-based markers of any brand).
- Pencil & eraser.
- Sketchbook or papers.
- Optional: White pastel pencil and white gel pen.
- Fine liners with colors according to your needs e.g. brown, grey, red, …
Would you like to draw some yummy illustrations? Then let’s do it using ink markers.
In this course I’ll teach you how to draw and color food in a realistic style using what is called alcohol-based markers.
I’ll start by teaching you markers’ basic coloring techniques. Then I’ll apply these techniques through a number of food drawing tutorials. And through each tutorial, you’ll learn how to use the markers to create textures, to show light and shade and to make a realistic drawing that everyone would like to eat!
I’ll take you in a step-by-step approach starting from sketching till adding the final touches of each drawing. And every now and then, I’ll add a new tutorial to the course, so you’ll not just learn the available tutorials, but you’ll also have the upcoming ones.
Currently available to tutorials;
- Realistic drawing of a strawberry tart.
- Realistic drawing of cantaloupe and watermelon.
- Realistic drawing of donuts.
So, Why ink markers?!
- Well, Simply because they enable you to make amazingly realistic illustrations that would love to eat!
- Besides their living bright colors, ink markers are so enjoyable in drawing and expressing color gradation and textures.
- Not to mention that you can carry them with you whenever you’re, so you can draw your food anywhere.
This course will teach you how to color using ink markers through food illustration, although you might use the techniques taught in the course in fields other than that. So the aim of the course is to increase your appetite for markers sketching in general, and who knows, may be for food too.
Hope you’ll enjoy the course and Bon appetite.
- Anyone who wants to learn how to sketch or color
- Those who are interested in food illustration.
- Those who love coloring!