Your complete guide to recording and launching a podcast using simple techniques.
- Learn How to Make a Podcast
- Set up your own popular Podcast show
- Use Different Sources To Make A Podcast Easily
- Discover How iTunes and Apple can Send Millions of Podcast Listeners to Your Show
- How To Create YouTube Video Then Chop It Down To A Podcast
- A strong desire to learn how to start a podcast
- You should have a basic understanding of the Internet, how to find web sites, send email, fill out forms
- You should be familiar with your computer and where you store or organize your files, particularly your MP3 recordings for your podcast
- Familiar with YouTube & iTunes but we’ll teach you the tools and resources you need
Working out how to put a podcast together from scratch can take months of trial and error and hours of Googling but with this course, you’ll get all the information you need in one neat course.
What is a Podcast? It is audio or video shows, that when you subscribe to them, are automatically updated on your Computer, Smartphones, iPads, Tablets, and/or iPods. Think of them as free radio or TV shows which you deliver Spam-Free! directly to your audience every time you produce one.
By following the short, simple, easy-to-follow lectures, you will be able to work through the process of setting up your show and publishing your first episode quickly.
Who this course is for:
- No previous experience with Podcasting is required
- If you have ever wondered how to create a Podcast, this course is just for you
- Future Podcast Hosts and Executive Producers
- If you have a message you want to share with the world, this course is for you
- This course is great for the average person, entrepreneurs, influencers, local businesses, start-ups, coaches, speakers, and the list goes on
- If you want to create a new source of leads for your business and potential increase in revenue
- We go over the basics of setting up the Podcast and using resources around you to create it then go into a more advanced on how to promote it and reach your targeted audience