You know that feeling when someone asks you “let’s play something” and you just don’t know what to play? NOT ANYMORE! – Guitar Campfire
What you’ll learn
- You’ll be able to play 30+ campfire classics that friends and family will LOVE singing with you.
You’ll get a printable PDF songbook with chords for all these songs, that you’ll be able to take to jams / gatherings with friends.
97$ Value Bonus: Enjoy 8 Fancy Guitar Songs Masters E-Books on various guitar topics that’ll help improve your music life.
- Your song playing will become much more interesting, by using 9 different techniques you’ll learn to enrich your sound.
- Your guitar skills will gain a boost since some of the songs are challenging / include cool techniques.
- You should already be able to play simple songs on the guitar using chord sheets.
- A LOVE FOR MUSIC! (:
You know that feeling when someone asks you “let’s play something” and you don’t know what to play?
After you’ll spend some time in this course – you won’t encounter it anymore.
With the lessons that you’ll watch, you’ll be able to play over 30 different songs that are always fun to play and people just love singing along to.
Through these songs, your guitar skills will also get a major boost, since some of them include techniques like arpeggio picking, sus 4/2 chords, palm muting and many others. Techniques that you’ll be able to take and incorporate into any other song that you play as well.
I also added a bunch of specific lessons about those techniques that you can enjoy as well.
The course is meant for people who can already play at least some simple songs on the guitar. The lessons are rather short & to the point: I show you the chords that we’ll be using, the strumming pattern, and then I demonstrate it live on different parts of the song.
Printable SONGBOOK: You will also receive a printable PDF Beginners Songbook with over 35 songs, ALL THE SONGS ARE ACCOMPANIED WITH A DETAILED VIDEO LESSON that will show you the process of how I take any song from an online chord chart – and turn it into real, live music – the exact process that you will learn to repeat with your own favorite songs.
Some of the songs you will learn, ranging from classic rock to pop, country and more:
- Ed Sheeran – The A-Team
- Bob Marley – No Woman No Cry
- Pink Floyd – Wish You Were Here
- Old Crow Medicine Show – Wagon Wheel
- Oasis – Wonderwall
- Green Day – Time of Your Life
- The Eagles – Take It Easy
- Ben E. King – Stand By Me
- Jason Mraz – I’m Yours
- Bob Dylan – Knockin’ on Heaven’s Door
- You Are My Sunshine
- Outkast – Hey Ya
- Leonard Cohen / Jeff Buckley – Hallelujah
- Florida Georgia Line – Cruise
- Bright Eyes – First Day of My Life
- Red Hot Chili Peppers – Dani California
- Gary Jules – Mad World
- Sublime – What I Got
- Buffalo Springfield – For What It’s Worth
- Creedence Clearwater Revival – Proud Mary, Bad Moon Rising
- Rolling Stones – You Can’t Always Get What You Want
- The Beatles – Love Me Do
- Lukas Graham – 7 Years
- The Lumineers – Ho Hey
- Passenger – Let Her Go
- And many others – while even more songs’ video lessons are added regularly.
FANCY PRODUCTION AND VIDEO QUALITY:
- All the lessons are shot in 4K resolution in a boutique music studio.
- Multiple camera angles.
- Split screen teaching for increased clarity.
- Fancy graphics and animations flying in and out.
- Recorded through high end microphones and finished by a well known audio engineer.
- And just about everything else that’s available in 2018 to give you the best user experience and help you learn.
97$ Value Bonus: The Guitar Songs Masters Complete E-Books Library: On top of everything that’s above, you’ll get 8 more fancy guitar E-Books that’ll help you improve your guitar life.
- The 14 Best Guitar Apps That You’ll Actually Use
- 11 Guitar Practice Tips for Speedy Improvement
- The Complete Guitar Chords Cheat-Book
- The 13 Best Guitar Accessories That You’ll Need
- My Secret Songbooks Link-Bank: Get Access to 7 Songbooks with 5000+ Songs
- 9 Cool Ways to Customize Your Guitar
- Improve Your Sense of Rhythm Cheat-Sheet
- 5 Fun Techniques to Spice-Up Your Cover Songs
Why should you listen to me?
Hey! My name is Alon Cooper and I am 29 years old. I have been teaching music, both online and face to face, to tens of thousands of students in the last six years – while traveling four different continents and jammin’ and performing with many different musicians. I am mainly a guitarist, pianist and harmonica player, and I also play other instruments including the flute, trumpet, bass and more. I am constantly looking for the best ways and shortcuts to teaching music effectively – and with FUN. The student feedbacks show that I do it very well. (:
My guitar blog, GuitarSongsMasters-com, (founded in 2014) where I share my tips for playing music, has a monthly readership of over 100K people from over a 150 different countries and is one of the world’s top five most read guitar blogs*. I am also the founder of the Harmonica Jamz-com courses and blog that has been online since 2016 and has thousands of happy students here on Udemy.
Cheers, and I’m looking forward to seeing you inside,
*According to stats by SimilarWeb-com
- Beginner guitarists who want to enrich their songs repertoire.