Learn The New Akai Fire Controller in This FL Studio Course for Mac & PC – Learn Creating Beats and Manage FL Studio 20
- Learn How To Work With The New Akai Fire Controller in FL Studio
- Learn How To Use A MIDI Controller That is Exclusive To FL Studio
- Learn How To Use Akai Fire Controller and How To Manage The Hardware
- Learn How To Create Beats in FL Studio Using Akai Fire Controller
- Learn How To Use Akai Fire Controller as a Midi Controller and Keyboard
- Learn How To Use Akai Fire Controller as a Visualiser for FL Studio
- You Need To Own A Copy of FL Studio (Or Download The Demo Or Get FL Studio That Comes With Akai Fire)
- You Need To Own The Akai Fire Controller Hardware
- You Need To Have A Computer
- The Computer Must run macOS Sierra or later or Windows 7 or later
- You Want To Learn How To Work With The Akai Fire Controller in FL Studio
In This FL Studio Akai Fire Controller Course For Mac & PC, I will show you how to create beats and manage the new Akai Fire Controller software that is officially supported by FL Studio. The features and workflow features are so great that it deserves it’s own course!
We’re going to cover everything that you can do with the Akai Fire Controller – all from how to create beats to how to use the Akai Fire Controller as a cool MIDI controller and keyboard to create nice and good sounding chords. You can also use the Akai Fire Controller as a Slicex controller, meaning you can take those vocals and chop them up so you sound like Dj Snake in an instant 🙂
This course is created for the absolute beginner as well as advanced users who wants to expand their knowledge in music production. Everything that is done in this course is made in the box only – so all you need is a laptop such as MacBook Pro or other Windows laptop, or a desktop computer such as an iMac or a Windows computer.
We are also including 20+ Sample Packs that will improve your productions as you can use them for free in your own tracks – all royalty free.
This course is designed for every skill level from Beginners to Advanced. If you never used FL Studio before, that’s totally fine as well. We will include a brief overlook of FL Studio’s interface in this course.
Improve Your Music Production Techniques and Start Making Professional Music With Quality in No Time!
Regardless of what your level of experience is or what type of music you are creating, this course will take you knowledge to a whole another level.
About the instructor:
Martin Svensson started producing music since 2005 and teaching since 2016, and now has over 80,000 happy students on Udemy learning music production and other related topics viewed from a Music Producers perspective. Martin has been working with different producers around the world as well as co-created a few very well known tracks with other musicians. Martin is based in Stockholm, Sweden
- If You’ve Been Using FL Studio And Want To Learn How To Use a Hardware Controller With The Software
- You Want To Create Music Using Hardware in FL Studio
- You Want To Explore The New MIDI Controller and Wants To Know How To Create Music With Hardware in FL Studio
- You Just Purchased an Akai Fire Controller and Wants To Get To Know It