Facebook Dynamic Ads, Facebook Pixel, Facebook Pixel Events, Facebook Catalogues, Facebook Business Manager + TO-DO List
- Personalise your Facebook Ads without the manual work
- Automatically promote your most relevant items
- MASTER Facebook Dynamic Retargeting
- Create & manage Facebook Dynamic Ads
- Set up Facebook catalogues
- Correctly Set up Facebook Pixel Events
- Download the Complete TO-DO list
- Avoid mistakes people often do
- MASTER Facebook Remarketing
- Create custom & lookalike audiences
- This course might be challenge for complete beginners
- Basic knowledge of Facebook Ads & Facebook Business Manager & Facebook Pixel will help you greatly
Facebook Dynamic Ads automatically show the right products to people who have expressed interest on your website, in your app or elsewhere on the Internet.
Simply upload your product catalogue and set up your campaign once, and it will continue working for you for as long as you want – finding the correct people for each product, and always using up-to-date pricing and availability.
Dynamic Ads look similar to other ads on Facebook, Instagram, Messenger and Audience Network. However, instead of individually creating an ad for each of your products, you create an ad template that automatically uses images and details from your data feed for things you’d like to advertise. Dynamic ads use your Facebook pixel or SDK to show ads to people who have already shown interest in your business by taking actions you care about on your site.
I will guide you through the complete process of setting up the Facebook Dynamic Ads + you can download the complete TO-DO list (checklist) – including key instructions for correct XML FEED + Facebook Pixel Events:
- Read the basic overview from Facebook
- Set up Facebook Business Manager
- Go to Business Settings
- Sort items using the drop-down arrows next to the heading name (on the web)
- Ad your page
- Ad your Ad account & or set up new Ad account
- Set up payments
- Connect payments to your Ad account
- Send instroctuions to your developer / webmaster about the catalogue format FEED
- Check that your develop has downloaded the example of the correct FEED
- Get the URL of your feed in correct format from your developer
- Open all tools (left up mega menu) & Go to Assets – Catalogues
- Create New Catalogue
- Choose from 4 options – 1) E-commerce 2) Travel 3) Real Estate 4) Auto
- Choose correct owner of the catalogue & Set the name for the catalogue
- Add your products / home listings (depending what you have chosen)
- You can upload feed manually – recommended is to set up FEED with automatic update
- When connected, please connect your Facebook pixel – click on events data sources
- Open mega menu and go section PIXELS
- Please OPEN this PAGE and be VERY CAREFULL with ID, CURRENCY and CONTENT_TYPE
- Be sure to set up WELL the currency
- Be sure to set up WELL the content_ids – The content ID parameter is a freeform field that accepts one or more values. If you’re using Dynamic Ads, the Content ID must be added for every item present on the page and match the IDs of items in your catalog.
- Be sure to set up WELL the content_type – For e-commerce products choose either: product for single e-commerce product, or product_group for groups e-commerce products, such as color and size variants. Please note this value must match the product_group_id from your product data feed. For other types of inventory use: flight for flights, hotel for hotels and rooms, destination for travel destinations, vehicle for autos, home_listing – for real estate and rental accommodation.
- Activate automatic Advanced matching for your Facebook Pixel
- Set up WELL key events for your Facebook Pixel
- Open mega menu and go back to section catalogues
- Open your catalogue
- Connect even data sources
- Go back to diagnostics & Create dynamic ad
30 days money back refund guarantee. Lifetime access. Reserve your spot on Facebook Dynamic Ads Course NOW.
- B2B, B2C, Real Estate, Travel Services, E-commerce, Automotive, Anyone Excited to MASTER Facebook Dynamic Ads & Facebook Retargeting