Learn Easily to Publish Database Apps with SQL | SQL Server and C# in Users System by Using VirtualBox
- Start Working with SQL Server 2014
- Create Shop Database in SQL Server
- Using Shop Database in C# with ADO. Net
- Install and Work with VirtualBox
- Install Windows 7 for Testing C# & SQL App
- Copy C# App in virtual Windows 7
- Learn to Publish C# & SQL App to Users Computer
- Visual Studio 2019 or 2017 Community edition or other versions
- General Knowledge of C# Programming
- Inner Motivation to Learn Publish SQL Apps in C# !
With my 20 years programming skills i’m with you to share my knowledge with you.
If you try you will learn Publish Database Apps with SQL and C# in Users System!
If you are beginners or student looking for a tutorial to Publish Database Apps with SQL and C# in Users System in simplest way!
I started from beginning and show you how to start working with SQL Server and create Shop database.
Then i’ll talk about creating Shop project in C#.
Then I talked about SQL ADO.Net and it’s concept and parts and …
Then i’ll talk about connect you C# application to SQL Database.
Then i’ll talk about create a C# App for Shop and show data in Data Grid View.
Then i’ll show how Start working with VirtualBox!
Then i’ll show how to install Windows 7 in virtualbox!
Then i’ll show how to copy your C# App to Virtual Windows 7!
Then i’ll show how to install SQL Server Express in virtualbox!
Then i’ll show how Start Publishing C# App in virtualbox Windows 7!
Then i’ll show how change connection string in C# App for publishing it!
Then i’ll show how define your own SQL Server name in virtualbox!
Don’t hesitate to start learning publishing SQL Server Apps in C#!
Every thing will be discussed with sample project and you will have tips and tricks and also fun within my course.
Say Hi Publishing SQL & C# App world and let’s go !!!
- C# programmers who want to publish SQL Server Apps in C# code!
- C# programmers who want to learn VirtualBox!
- C# programmers who want to test SQL Server Apps in C# code!
- C# programmers who want to make more money by publishing SQL Server Apps in C# !