Fulfill your business needs and solve complex problems faster than ever before by learning Excel skills for business
- Develop a powerful understanding of Graphic user Interface of Excel
- Learn the most common Excel functions used in businesses
- Develop demanded reports using basic to advanced layout options
- Unlock the hidden options in Excel 2016
- Maintain the large data sets in table or lists
- Design professional and attractive charts used for reporting purpose
- Excel most powerful skills for starting and maintaining the business requirements
- You don’t need to have any prior knowledge of Excel.
- You will need to have access to a computer and to the software Excel (at least version 2007 but preferably 2013 or 2016)
- You should closely concentrate on what is taught, sign-out from any social media
- You should have a place which is free from any distractions
Introduction to Excel Skills for Business Course:
In this course of the “Excel Skills for Business” you will learn the Essentials of Microsoft Excel.
During this course you will learn to expertly navigate;
- The Excel user interface
- Perform basic calculations with formulas and functions
- Professionally format spreadsheets
- Create visualizations of data through charts and graphs.
- Much more excel 2016 hacks
Whether you have expertise in excel by yourself for better effectiveness and productivity or whether you have never used ecel before, this course will prove to be a solid foundation to become a confident user and can develop more advanced skills by further exploring it.
Being an Entrepreneur and Business Professional I have been personally using Microsoft Excel for more than 15 years with which i have brought a great learning methodology for your in-depth understanding by having real time interface with Excel.
Spreadsheet software is one of the most ubiquitous pieces of software used in workplaces across the world. Learning to confidently operate this software means adding a highly valuable asset to your employability portfolio. At a time when digital skills jobs are growing much faster than non-digital jobs, make sure to position yourself ahead of the rest by adding Excel skills to your employment portfolio.
30 Day Money Back Guarantee
All my Courses have 30 Day Money Back Guarantee.
Click on the Red “Buy Now” Button at the Top Right Hand Side of the Page Then follow the instructions to register and pay for the course.
- Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced users who want to be proficient in Excel
- Any Excel user who is tasked with preparing data for further analysis and charts
- People learning Microsoft Excel for reporting