Learn ethical hacking, penetration testing, Kali Linux and network security skills in 2019!
What you’ll learn
- Ethical Hacking
- Unix Commands
- Kali Linux
- Creating a Secure Environment
- Website Penetration Testing
- Wireless Cracking
- Man in the Middle Attacks
- System Hacking
- Python Programming Fundamentals
- Coding Custom Pentesting Tools
- Tips for Building a Career in Cyber Security
- An eager and open mind!
If you would like to learn ethical hacking in 2019, you are going to LOVE this course! We will cover the following topics:
- How to setup a Linux system
- Basic Unix system commands
- How to create a secure penetration testing environment
- Website penetration testing
- WPA2 wireless network cracking
- Man in the middle attacks
- System hacking
- Python programming fundamentals
- Writing our own pen-testing tools (reverse shell, keylogger and bruteforcer)
- Tips for building a career in cyber security
This course was designed for absolute beginners, so no previous ethical hacking or programming knowledge is necessary. English subtitles are available and all lectures are downloadable for offline viewing. 1 on 1 assistance with the tutorials is available within the discussion forum.
Still not sold? Check out some of these great reviews!
“Great course, beginner friendly. And most importantly, great instructor and great community.”
“It’s really detailed and helps you get started well!”
“Thank you for all the changes and all the new stuff you keep adding. I have more than a few ethical hacking courses and this is the best one, at least so far. I had my doubts when I got it due to it being so short but I am really happy that I did. Great job, keep it up!”
Thank you for taking the time to read this and we hope to see you in the course!
- Students who are interested in ethical hacking and network security.