Learn Design Theory and all about design theories and fundamentals, the Principles of Logo Design, Layout & More!
What you’ll learn
- You will achieve the experience and knowledge to take graphic design fundamentals and apply them in your everyday life.
You will be given a major overview of the most common graphic design practices and the thought process behind these principles.
You will learn about the legal side of design and how you can take safe measures to make sure you are following the proper laws of copyright and trademarks.
- A desire to better understand the needs of the customer
- This course is for beginners to graphic design theory and for anyone who wants to learn the basic principles of color theory, typography, layout design, photography, logo design, branding, and more as it relates to graphic design.
Whether you’re a beginner graphic designer or a web developer, everyone could make use of design theories and principles for both professional and everyday use.
This course covers the basics and fundamentals of graphic design all the way to use of golden ratio.
You’ll start with learning what the color theory is and how to choose colors to create harmonies, then you’ll learn how to choose the right fonts for any project. You’ll also learn how to create engaging content using layout & composition rules.
Many people want to become designers but don’t know the basic fundamentals of design at all.
It can takes years to piece together different ideas to truly begin to understand how it even works.
but it doesn’t have to be like that.
By understanding the foundations of color, typography, layout, composition, branding, and other fields of study in the graphic design realm, you can propel yourself from a beginner to an expert, just by having the right education.
- This course is specifically design for beginners interested in graphic design theory. Philosophies and practical projects are given so that you not only understand the reasoning behind the theory, but you also get a chance to practice it to.
- This course is great for:
- Graphic Designers
- Website Designers –
- Logo Designers –
- UI / UX Designers
- Product Designers
- T-Shirt Designers
- Social Media Experts any anyone else interested in learning the fundamentals of graphic design theory!