Create C# Professional Looking Apps with Skin Component for Left to Right Languages | Working with NuGet Package
- Support only Left to Right Languages (LTR)
- Start working with components in C#
- NuGet and how to work with it to install skin component
- Add great skin to your form in C# project
- Use free skin component in C#
- Add dark and light theme to your form
- Customize your form’s skin color scheme!
- Test your application with VirtualBox
- Save and Restore skin setting selected by user
- Create settings form project with skin component
- General Knowledge of C# Programming
- Visual Studio 2017 or 2019 Community edition
- Motivation to use Skin Component in C# .Net
With my 20 years programming skills i’m with you to share my knowledge with you.
If you area programmer or student looking for a tutorial that can add professional GUi and interface to your C# applications!
If you wanna to develop enterprise modern looking Apps in C#.Net
If you wanna learn about NuGet and how to find and install it’s packages
If you wanna start working with component in Visual Studio
Then you are landing in the best place if your language is left to right (LTR) !
I started from beginning and show you :
– how to start working with component.
– What is NuGet and how to work with it.
– What is NuGet package and how to find your package in it
– How to install your component by using NuGet Package Manager
– How to create skin application in C#.
– How to Add Material Skin controls to your toolbox and form in C#.Net
– Add the Great skin to your form.
– Add dark and light theme to your form.
– Customize your form’s skin color scheme!
-Add button to form for changing form theme on demand!
Don’t hesitate to start learning Skin component in C#.Net!
Every thing will be discussed with sample project and you will have fun within my course.
Say Hi C# professional world and let’s go !!!
- If you are a programmer and wanna add professional GUi and interface to your C# apps!
- If you wanna to develop enterprise modern looking Apps in C# .Net
- If you wanna learn about NuGet and how to find and install it’s packages
- If you wanna start working with component in Visual Studio