Create an 8-bit style website from scratch with just HTML and some basic CSS.
- How to make an 8-bit style website
- 8-bit styling, sections and icons
- How to add a custom grid to your website
- Grid containers, rows and columns
- You should be familiar with basic HTML and CSS
Welcome to: Create an 8-bit website!
We’ll be creating a retro-style 8-bit website that looks like it fits in with 90’s Nintendo games. This style website is great for sharing portfolio pieces, hobby sites, and resume-style web pages.
In this course you’ll follow me as I build a resume-style website, but feel free to adapt it to your vision.
*You should be somewhat familiar with basic HTML and CSS to get the most out of this course. Beginners knowledge of HTML is OK!
- Frontend web developers interested in retro 8-bit design