Business Analytics: Use data analysis to drive business growth. Learn business analytics & data analysis strategies.
What you’ll learn
- Learn what is data science, and how it can grow your business
The importance of data-driven business decisions
Learn the various algorithms used in data science
- Treat data as a business asset
- Use the data-mining techniques to collect good data in the most appropriate way
- Understand how businesses are applying the different types of data analytics and how you can choose one that suits your needs and goals
- Understand why data analysis is your single most effective tool
- How to apply data analysis for your business
- Learn how to use data science for competitive advantage
- Approach business problems data-analytically
- How you can create the right data analytics strategy and follow a simple action plan
- You’ll need a desktop computer (Windows, Mac, or Linux).
- No prior knowledge or experience needed. Only the desire to learn!
Most people realize the need to pay more attention to data in their business, but have no idea where to start. With the help of this course you will be able to understand the crucial importance of the data surrounding your business and learn exactly what to do with it. It outlines the best ways for applying data science to make the kind of data-driven business decisions that lead to industry dominance. Whether you’re a corporate leader, business executive, or business intelligence analyst, you’ll find the knowledge, insights, and tools you need to drive business growth and profits in today’s data-driven economy.
This course is a practical guide that will teach you how to leverage data to enhance the productivity of your organization and the quality of your services. You will have gain tremendous insights, understanding and basics of Data Science and how it can help you to discover new growth areas and product opportunities, reduce their costs, increase their operating margins and above all; make better human resource decisions using efficient budgets. In addition, you will learn how to win customers, overcome competitors, and increase your profits using data science.
- Business Owners
- Business analysts
- Business executives
- Anyone who wants to learn statistics and how it is applied in the business world