A complete kivy course that will teach you how to build a python calculator for mobile apps
- You will build a Animation in python
- You will learn the use of Labels in python GUI application window
- You will learn the use of Random and sound in python GUI application window
- You will learn the use of ScrolViow in python GUI
- You will learn how to create buttons in python GUI
- You will build an application for calculation
- Preferably have little knowledge in kivy
- You will find basics course in kivy on our page
Welcome to Python 3 : Building amazing Calculator and other mobile application projects! This is a comprehensive and concise guide that will teach you how to build a complete electronic calculator in python and it is designed to pick up every interested student from the state of “knowledge” to a state of “Hero-knowledge” in kivy library . As a senior software developer and an instructor with many years of experience in the industry, I have mastered the best way to give my students packages that will help them to learn and understand Python programming in one course without the need to waste their hard earned money on different courses that will limit them to one side of Python programming and forcing them to pay to learn the other sides.
Why Must I Take This Course And What Benefit Is It To ME As Python Developer?
This is the only course on the internet that will help you to become a successful Python developer with an in-depth knowledge of the entire aspect of Python programming and prepare you with the required skills necessary to build you to face job interviews and get employed as a full stack Python developer.
Moreover , the instructor is a very high experienced teacher, software developer and have also worked with some reputable companies. He has also been teaching computer programming since 2013 and have mastered the art of conveying information for better understanding which have made many of his student to excel with less stress in computer programming. Students are advised to follow this course step by step so that they would understand it very well because every lecture is filled with vital information which should not be missed.
- Junior developers
- Beginners in computer programming